Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Did I blink?

I'm in utter amazement right now. When the hell did McDonald's start offering chocolate dipped ice-cream cones and waffle cone sundaes?! How did I not know about this? Please excuse my rage, I'm dissapointed these options weren't available when I was eating sweets non-stop!

Today is my 25th day of avoiding sweets. It's actually gone considerably well. I thought for sure I might cave when I was PMS'ing last week, but I was okay. I'm thinking my addiction was all in my head. I wanted more sweets because I thought I needed to eat them because they were tasty. I was eating sweets for no reason, not really savoring the flavors and textures.

I think I'm going to continue and avoid sweets. Health-wise, my body has felt really good not eating all that sugary, processed crap and I'd like to keep it that way. I've lost a few pounds and my stomach is feeling much better.

No comments: