Please tell me someone out there knows somebody this has happened to, so I'm not the only one! On Sunday, I managed to lock my back up in a sneezing fit. Yes, I said a sneezing fit! Who does that? I couldn't even stand up straight because it was so painful. I went and got a massage on Monday, which ended up with me in tears because the pain was so intense. It radiates outward from my lower back and it's a pain in the ass (no pun intended!).
I managed to do further irritation to my back when I sneezed at work yesterday. I left and went straight to my doctor's office. After he was finished laughing in response to my story about how I hurt my back, he got down to business. He did some range of motion tests, strength tests,etc. The final conclusion was muscle spasms and probable ligament tearing. Sweet lord, all from a freakin' sneeze!
He loaded me up on muscle relaxants and major pain pills to help me sleep at night. Let me just say this, I slept like a baby last night! God bless the pharmaceutical industry. So not only do I have to let my back rest, I can't attend my normal Body Pump and Yoga classes for at least a week, maybe two. Oh, and I'm PMS'ing and really craving some chocolate. Go figure!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment