I have to say, I spent the entire weekend hanging out with my hubby, and I had a GREAT time! I'm the first to admit I love my alone time, even on the weekend. Neither of us really had any plans, so we figured we would play it by ear. When we woke up Saturday morning, I was going to suggest we go run some quick errands, with stops at Ross and Marshall's, since my hubby is addicted to those places. Before I can formulate those thoughts into a sentence, my hubby suggests we go run around town and hit Ross and Marshall's. He's so predictable sometimes, but I love it!
We shower and hit the road and end up redecorating the guest bedroom and finding some great bargains at Ross and Marshall's. I got a purple and white long dress for $10.99, that I'm thinking of wearing to a friend's wedding in November. I'll post pictures tomorrow because I need your opinions if it's a good wedding party dress. That night we met up with our cousin and some friends for an awesome dinner at the Oasis. We called it a night around midnight, which was fine by me. Shopping is exhausting!
Sunday morning we hit the road again and went into town to deliver some granite samples to a builder. Since we were in the Lake Austin area, we decided to hit up Hula Hut. I've never been and I figured since the majority of the town was at ACL, we'd have no problem getting a seat. WRONG! The place was packed with a 35 minute wait. We moseyed up to the bar and decided to get some fruity drinks and appetizers instead of waiting for a real seat. We had a blast just hanging out and talking. We left and did more shopping and finally went home around 3pm. We watched some TV, sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather and hit the hot tub.
It was an awesome weekend and we truley just enjoyed each other's company. But now I'm ready for some alone time. Just kidding! (sort of).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment