Hands down, the Fashion Rocks show kicked the VMA's ass last night on TV. I only watched about ten minutes of the Fashion Rocks performances and it was obvious they had a good budget because the rotating sets were fabulous, the lighting was great and the sound quality was pretty good.
The show was held at the Radio City Music Hall in NYC and I would have given a kidney to attend that show. I was in NYC two years ago while they were setting up for the show and I was foaming at the mouth hoping to get scalped tickets!
I thought I would add a few clips of stand-out performers from the show. I apologize for the pixelation, just listen to the music. First up, Rhianna doing a kick-ass version of Madonna's Vogue.
Next up, Carrie Underwood rocking it out!
Any my favorite, Beyonce singing "At Last" by Etta James. Check out those amazing emerald earrings she's rocking! Oh, skip forward the dedication info, her singing starts about the 1:25 mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment