Thursday, September 25, 2008

Was that necessary?

Ok, I know I drive slow. I get that everyone thinks I drive like grandma and I will sit forever at a turn until I'm really sure it's safe to go. But really, some chick flicked me the finger yesterday because I was driving slow! In the slow lane. I wasn't even in the fast lane and I'm allowed to drive the speed limit if I feel like it.

To the lady who felt it was necessary to flick me off for driving safely, get over yourself. In the grand scheme of things, where ever you were headed was not that important. I'm sure you were driving all in a tizzy because you were late for something, yada yada. Either way, cut me some safe driving slack and forgo the gestures. Or next time,I'll brake check your ass!

Happy Driving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOH been happening a lot in our area lately. A few weeks ago I was flipped off for not doing what the brat in the green convertible lexus thought I should of been doing with my kiddo in the car. And last night I was honked at to move out of the way during a turn!!
And I don't drive like a Grandma!!
People need to chill out and enjoy the journey!!!