Monday, September 8, 2008

I must be getting old...

Either that or I'm just really out of tune with the younger generation. The Lulu already beat me to this story, but I thought I would share my views concerning the MTV Video Music Awards which aired last night.

First off, who the hell was the host? Some crazy emo British guy who suggested we should all vote for Obama. What? You can't even vote in this country so why the hell would you think we care about your opinion?! Oh wait, that's right, he just reads off a teleprompter.

Second, what happened to the posh theater or hall they normally host the VMA's at? When the camera panned out to the audience, all I could think was how freakin' cheap the whole thing looked. No carpets on the floor, wires everywhere, cheap ass looking seats. It looked like they had decorated a high-school auditorium. I smell a producer who's getting fired today!

Third, fire all the sylists. Ok, not all of them, but most of them. Don't these people have full-length mirrors? I just don't get it, I feel so old and out of touch! Case in point, most of these people here.


I'm sorry for all the hostility today. What I'm really upset about it I watched the show for 10 minutes and I'm really bummed I can't get back the brain cells I lost in the process!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

hahaha, I had a similar post yesterday and came to the same conclusion - I must be getting old because wtf??